Determine if the person has passed the disease and if they have acquired natural immunity against the virus.
What is the immunofluorescence test for?
It qualitatively determines IgG / IgM antibodies by providing information about whether the person has been in contact with the virus and has acquired immunity to it, as well as whether the infection is still active.
- For anyone who wants to know if they have an active COVID-19 infection
- For anyone who wants to know if they have produced antibodies against the virus and could have passed COVID-19 in a mild or even asymptomatic way.
- People in late stages of COVID-19 disease, to detect if there is immunization to the virus.
It is a fluorescence immunoassay for the qualitative determination of IgG / IgM antibodies against COVID-19 that can be carried out both in blood, serum and plasma. E s a technique for the identification of infection with high sensitivity, very useful both in screening for mild or acute early patients.
What does a Positive result mean?
- A positive result for IgM indicates that there is an active infection.
- A positive result for IgG indicates that your immune system has produced the antibodies necessary to fight the SARS-CoV-2 virus that causes the disease COVID- 19 . The patient is considered to be immunized and cannot be a transmission vector for COVID-19.
What does a Negative result mean?
- A negative result for IgM indicates that no there is an active infection.
- A negative result for IgG indicates that your immune system not has produced the antibodies necessary to fight the SARS-CoV-2 virus causing of the disease COVID-19 . The patient is considered unimmunized and may be a COVID-19 transmission vector .
How does it work?
Frequently asked questions and answers
Other tests you can do at home
Fertility at home benefits
We will deliver the tests directly to your door, with online results from 2 to 5 days. No more medical consultations.
Control the entire test process and you can manage your test results from a secure online account.
You can trust knowing that your health is being continuously monitored and improved with the support of our medical team.