The biological passport is a test that combines two tests to detect the spread of COVID-19 and ensure the subsequent immunity of the individual.
Knowing if we are passing the disease is one of the questions, the other is if we have passed it and we are immune. The combination of both tests: RT-PCR COVID-19 and Antibodies COVID-19 can be our biological passport that returns us to work and social life. And this test is focused on that passport, in order to leave our confinement safely.
COVID-19 PCR Test
- Detects the presence of the virus that causes COVID-19
- Diagnostic test with high sensitivity and specificity
- Sample collected by nasopharyngeal swab
ELISA antibody test
- Detects the presence of IgA / IgM and IgG antibodies
- Determine if the person has acquired immunity
- Blood extraction is required
How does it work?
Frequently asked questions and answers
Other tests you can do at home
Fertility at home benefits
We will deliver the tests directly to your door, with online results from 2 to 5 days. No more medical consultations.
Control the entire test process and you can manage your test results from a secure online account.
You can trust knowing that your health is being continuously monitored and improved with the support of our medical team.